Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wohooo!!!

K tried to write an entry this morning but after spending 15mins to write one an pressing "enter", the bloody thing had an error. GRRRR Wanted to write it again but by the time I wanted to write, I lost my mood..too bad...
BUT NOW!!! Found my mood again!!! :P
Sooo lets start from the beginning shall we?
Had a funny incident when i was going to work. Took the lift down from my house and halfway down, a man came in. A friendly neighbour really, who ive seen countless times :) He came in, saw me fiddling w my mp3 player and asked me, "whats that?" I told him and he was surprised. He then asked, "you mean it plays discs? What size is the disc? is it smaller than a 5cent coin?" K at this point, I was thinking.."HUH?" Then i got wat he was saying hahaha he thought it was something like a cd player..only...ALOT smaller...hahaha After explaingin to him, he looked at me and nodded and with a surprised and serious look, said," wah...technology these days"...hahahahaha
BTW, saw my mp3 player going at $199 and the 1GB one going for $499. theres even 15GB and stuff!!! In todays papers!!! Hmmmm Technology these days...
Hahahaha
Felt like I did alot today heheeh...clearing the store room and all hehehe Alot of stuff to clear and alot of stuff to see. hehehe the normally Mount everest like storeroom (valley of the boxes) now has enough space in it for me to do a small irish dance!!! well...knowing how the company works, I think it wount be long before more boxes come in and it goes back to its normal crowded self! But it felt good clearing stuff hahahahaha I think for that moment, I resembled most like my mum. "haiyah! Soo messy! Stack properly lah! wats this? Why need so many boxes?!?!"...yeah! My arms will be aching tomorrow but who cares! :P
Another reason why im so happy today :P..or rather one of the bigger reasons why im soo happy....is because I got a chance to follow my colleague to a photoshoot with Denise!!! The photoshoot was at some industrial area and the place was huge!!! aircon and music! Anyone know Wee Kim? yeah! Finally seen him in person! Cool shit!!! Denise was as usual, stunning. but in a little tired mood...poor girl has been abroad and only came back yesterday... :( It lasted abt and hour coz we had to wait for others but all went well and I grabbed the chance to talk to the lady there. She was leading the whole thing and she was sucha nice lady to talk to! This photo shoot btw, is for a project, WMD, Women Make A Difference. Its abt raising money to curb poverty stricken people frm going into selling their kids as child sex slaves and stopping adults or even teenagers from using child sex slaves!! ITS DISGUSTING!!! They're gonna sell stylo milo pink shirts and a white sling bag to raise money and Denise and a few other famous local women, have become the models for this shirt. I think its reall cool! One of them says, "im a woman, hear me roar!" Im actually planning on getting it when it comes out. Look out for it yah? It will be sold soon at 77th street I think..hehehe will update that! (mental note to myself)
I gotta divert abit and talk abt what i learnt abt the child sex trade. It came as a shock but it made soo much bloody sense that I could sooo kill those sick bastards! Givent he recent Tsunami Disaster (k...6mths ago i mean) Alot of people came forward to help right? Alot of people came forward to offer to adopt the kids who were victims of this disaster. Which is GREAT NEWS! Only that, some of these "poser" adoption centres were F&*(king Child Sex Slave Service providers (whatever you call them) They made use of this "glorious" tragedy to gather labour! How abt that! Adopt some poor, tsunami stricken kids and throw them into the lions den with SICK, penis itching bastards! I had this horrible thought in my head that somewhere out there, there were people who instead of sympathizing with the victims and saying, "Oh my Goodness! The poor kids! The poor families!!!"...they say, "Oh HEY! Theres our chance!!!"
WHAT THE HELL!!!! And another thing that I was shaking my head at...that NS men are using their allowance to go to nearby countries and heading straight for child sex trade places!!! HALF OF MY FRENS ARE IN NS/ ARE GOING TO NS/ HAVE JUS COME OUT OF NS!!!! ( to my guy frens.....DONT U DARE!!!) Like I said, go get the shirt coz it looks funky and its helping something thats worth helping!
Damn..this entry's getting longer hahaha
last but not least...I cant wait to go to work tomorrow heheh coz i wanna get a pic taken w Denise :P Asked her today abt it and she said, "sure! I'll be there int he morning!" I feel bad asking her this because she's like anyone you know, she's jus doing her job as a vj..as in doing recordings and photo shoots. My erquesting for a photo or a signature would just be extra work. If it were me, I dont wanna be made to sign or take pics when im jus ttrying to do my work! Cant I even have some peace n quiet in the office? after having been pestered in the streets for pics? Hmm thats what id feel...And thats what i dont want her to feel...But..she's agreed and I'll finally have that pic I always wanted, w Denise hehehe and (cross fingers) Utt. :P
I wanna add one last thing...its abt the child sex trade...My fav author, Torey Hayden, has taught kids w selective autism and other mental diseases we know..she writes abt them and how she helps them. I honestly love reading all that and wish i cud be like her...but one of the nest memorable kids she's written and taught, is Sheila (not real name) The part that struck me int he heart most abt Sheila's story..is when she was (as the book says) in the classroom and Torey realizes Sheila was bleeding profusely...the story behind it..is that Sheila's hell deserving step-father, tried to make her have sex with him. When he couldnt but his pecker in her, he took a knife and stuck it up her undeveloped uterus...even now..I feel the pain...I feel the anger towards this idiot...If i was there, Id F*&^king stick it up his! Hmmpphhh

You all may think that Im being really crude and violent here. I dont think my blog will last. I might get kicked out and forbidden to blog forever! But seriously....you talk about an issue like that and get the msg clearly across abt how horrible it is..if you dont use vulgarity?!?!? Im not using it at pple who dont deserve it! Im using it at people whom i wouldnt term as humans! Im using it to make an impact on something that NEEDS to be changed!!! jus coz we live in a properous country, doesnt mean people outside Spore live in a prosperous country. Doesnt mean we could afford to "not give a shit" about them!
How can we talk abt all this in refined, calm n composed tone? Well, it really goes to show how much we care abt the issue man!
This is the Ning I am. I hold my tongue alot of times...but whe it comes to soemthing that affects me very much, Ive grown to use the F word alot more often to show it. Anyway, I just vented everything i feel abt this issue...havnt had dinner. (time check: 10:53pm)
So I end here...really hope you guys see my point..and realize how bad things are...and to my guy frens, keep your trousers, shorts or pants on yah. :) So far I trust all of you hahahaTrust you're not that dumb. Hope Im not proven wrong. Hahaha
K bye peeps! Sleep tight!

LOVE

No comments: