Saturday, May 28, 2005

My Day!

Partially taken from multiply:
K heres the low down on the condition of my legs now...not that its broken or wat. Both knee area are polka dotted with blue blacks (most of which i have no idea how i got them) and both legs are now officially riddled with mosquito bites! YEAH! (victory sign) If theres anything to be happy about, im not feeling much of an itch so it isnt really bothering me hahaha PLUS! FINALLY got a pic of my little black kitty that lives along the ooloo (dunno how to spell) lane leading to my house! HEHEHE (VICTORY SIGN) I sacrificed my legs for e pic w little miss kitty who conveniently salivated on my shorts and slippers after that! Thanks ah! Ewwww dont even know if its really salive or soemthingelse!!!
So thats abt the only excitement i got today, apart from going to TPCL to shop for clothes. Believe it or not, I got two skirts for myself! (3 quats i think) hehehe Congratulate me!!! All of which I got from a shop that had too much Canto-techno for its own good! I finally hear what cantonese rap and techno mixed together, would sound like! DAMN! Almost blew my eardrums off!
Come to think of it, dont they realize that sometimes the fact that it sounds so bad can deter pple from going into their store? Hmm
Bought a few 2nd hand books for mum and I to read also and almost couldnt resist buying Famous Amos for sister...or me hahaha. She bought me a pair of toe socks from japan. :P Will wear it and show u guys one day. hahahah
Other than that, nothingelse really. Got my eyes set on some other clothes to get but not now. Need clothes for office actually so...yeah HELP!!!!
Right now I think the mosquitoes really followed me up to the 18th floor! Time to fight them! Wish I had my tuition kid's electric fly swatter ( the one he shows off every time I'm there)
K ending here for now. :) Love you guys loads! Take care and We'll meet up some day yah!

LOVE

No comments: