Thursday, May 26, 2005

Hmmm

Hmm k got a comment from one of my frens (apparently)...He/ She (Coz i dont know who) said something that...I dont know..I guess..after reading it for abt...4 times...I still dont get it! hahahaha Is it meant to be personal advice for me? Or meant to be a general staement? I do agree that we have to discuss what we feel...Its something i learnt and am trying to do. Unfortunately, Im only very open to certain pple...It has to work both ways you know... when you talk to someone, you need the least bit of reaction back. Even my supervisor said that. So I agree absolutely. But I also know that there are pple there who use you and bitch behind ur back. And me being who I am, cant always place a finger on who's a gd guy or a bad guy.
As for the rationalizing part instead of ranting...thats what puzzles me even more. Not coz i dont understand it...but coz I dont know if i go under the ranting category or the rationalizing category...I admit that i do react before i tink sometimes...sometimes thats just a split second reaction, a small joke...maybe jus being abit bitchy...doesnt everyone do that? or does everyone think for a few minutes, figure out all the possible reasons to a situation before going, "maayyybbbbeeee..." None the less, the person is right.
Mayb i do rant before i think...hmmm maybe the probs the person is talkinga bt...the ones she says I keep inside, are hidden probs that make me pissed or irritated with things. Not everybody gets irritated when they see ple sitting down at the door of the train while the train is packed...do they? hahahahaha
Well..thats a whole lot of thinking to be done. Another way i can look at this entry, is that the person was refering to the previous entry (the child sex trade one) And if thats so and the ranting is abt how Im spurting vulgarities on them...then I dont see the point. Do you want me to think abt why the peadophiles do it and say, "well, maybe....maybe they're not that bad" If thats the case then Im sorry sis/bro hahhahaha Maybe there are alot of reasons behind it but I just wont agree to it. Its not like Abortion or Euthanasia where both sides have their REASONABLE reasons. This case...no.
So I stop here and wonder again who this person is hahahaha U can choose to be anonymous but I really dont mind if you said ur name hahaha Im not gonna be offended or bite ur head off. Its good to observe others and talk abt things that people dont normally talk abt at dinner.

No comments: