Monday, May 16, 2005

so...

jus came back from tuition. Very tired...
Today...was an eventful day in a not so good kind of way. Got a call from one of my sistas and she was feeling abit down. She was wondering if we could meet at our usual spot...to talk. Hearing her tone n the fact that we usually go to that spot when we're down, i figure that she was having abit of trouble...of the heart.
I wanted to meet her after tuition because i knew that sometimes the best way to get over something, is to talk...i wanted to be there. Yet...eventually, sadness tends to tire ones body very fast...its a natural temporary remedy...because when we sleep, we forget...or our feelings become less intense int he morning.
As for me...ive been having my own times...got an sms from my ex...details of this sms will stay confidential for now...but im pretty sure that you will hear more in due time...dont count on me being happy though. :/
My time in MTV will be up soon...in abt2 weeks time...planing to get a pic w denise n utt (cross fingers) hahaha
I know today's entry is abit choppy...quite frankly, i havnt gotten used to it...also beause my thought are in a mess today...
Anyway..take care everyone. Right now, Im praying that my sis is safe n sound in Japan. Doesnt matter if she gets me anything..jus as long as she's safe. :)

LOVE

No comments: