Saturday, May 14, 2005

chee...why am i doing this...

I realized that ive written in my diary for close to 10 years..over the years..my diary has become like an additional fren to me, heard what i had to say, wat i felt....everything...and that has made me close up as a physical person. Ive channelled all my thoughts n feelings into a book and forgotten how to channel them through my voice, my expressions. ive become such a poker face, such a scaredy cat to talk, to express...that...im no longer the outgoing, funny, loud person i used to be. Much as i really cared inside abt certain things...i never expressed it...i never felt the need to express it...bcoz i knew i had a diary to talk to. Now, i know im wrong...yet, technology has given me a way to both write n show what i feel to those i love or like or dont like or hate etc...
Its probably a good way for pple to know me without having to go through the first few embarrassing moments of qns. :)
So here I am! Lets get started!
PS: Im new at this game so if i dont come up with prize winning entries, pls find it in ur magnanimous heart to forgive n forget. :P
PS: I dont really care abt my sucky handwriting, sometimes its just coz im typing too fast that my fingers fumble..so...sorry lah :) Tahan abit can rite!

LOVE

No comments: