Saturday, May 21, 2005

I saw the sweetest little kid today! Like Georgie...

Went for the kindermusic performance today. Auntie chiat told me to go so id did. I sw how good the teachers sang and how they communicated witht he kids and it was all great fun! hahaha
On my way back, stopped by at JSSC to visit a fren at her work place. Guess I got there too early so I didnt get a chance to see her, only the chance to see this malay lady and her family. This malay lady was looking after the centre and her mother and son came to accompany her. The reason why Im mentioning this malay lady and her family is because of how approachable she is. We just started talking like we knew each other. The fact is thta we had a common friend hahaha The son is very cute! I call him Genius, because of what i heard from his mum. He's taken some shopebox and stuff and pieced together a small house with pipes and balconies and all! he's extremely polite and loves drawing (was continuously asking me to draw cats with him) he's got very very pretty or gd looking features with long eyebrows!! Goodness! he's gonna be a killer sometime man! Charm the socks off girls when he grows up. He's very friendly and as he drew...I jus sat there and looked at him...Just so intrigued by how smart and sweet and cute and as the mum says naughty, this little boy can be! Reminds me of this little boy i havnt met, George...From what i hear abt him, he's a darling too and I just couldnt get eh idea off my head that georgie was just like this Genius here. :) This little boy has a piece of my heart for being such a darling hahahaha hey! Im NOT A PEADOPHILE! I dont even know how to spell the word!!!!! hahahaha I jus love kids..the normal kind of love hahahaha ...k i better save myself y stopping here hahaha But i guess, if i ever have a kid, Im hoping they be like georgie or Genius hahaha :) if i ever get married that is :# Muahahahaha BIG JOKE!
K will stop here! hahaha

LOVE!

No comments: