Friday, June 16, 2006

bloggidy blog blog!

k the much awaited new entry. My fren was complaining about me not updating my blog. Well, heres an update...my pc is officially dead and so I cant use it at home.
Since ive been busy with my musical camp, I dont even get a chance to use my office computer to blog so there! that explains why I cant update you guys!
Life has been good but very tiring. My legs ache and my throat hurts...But you know what, all is rewarding and alll is good when I can finally sing and dance at the same time hahahah something I deemed was as hard as climbing Mt everest.
The previous weekend, I got a chance to go ice skating hahaha Let me count the years that I havnt done that...ohhh abt 2 to 3 years? Not since...ehmm...well we all know. And much as I didnt want it to happen...evidentlly, God had plans to make me remember. Alot of things happened that day that made me think back...Amazingly, the very unoccassional bubble thing that Jurong East Ice skating ring gives out..did happen. If im not wrong, that same thing happened on my birthday 3 years ago and my ex was there hahaha may seem nothing...but I dont believe in coincidences. Lets all say this together, "WATEVER!"
After that really fun and mind you I only fell twice hahahah (due to sabotage) I joined my sis at mac donalds to watch World Cup, Emm...Holland Vs Srbia and....something hahahaha The fun wasnt int eh game...(to me at least) the fun was in the company and the environment. Its alot of fun hanging with my sis coz she seldom acts her age around me! Hahahaha or out of the house....Its like our age difference just shrinked from 8 yrs to 8mnths hahahahahahahahaha And having 2 bros there (the crappiest of the crappies) was enough to birghten my evening. it is a day to remember hahahahah

More news...my bestest best bro is leaving to UK for good...It hasnt been bugging me actually but the prospects of losing someone whom I hold so dearly to the heart yet cant pluck enough courage to even tellt he person....and knowing that Id never really see the person ever again...thats not me...Im not someone who can give up a fren easily...especially not this one. When I rememebr the times we had...it never fails to bring a smile to my face. Contrary to what alot of my close frens think, I still love this bro alot.....sad...sad...saw this coming...but still sad. I sorta feel as if even this bro is dead...If i know this bro well enough, it takes superman to keep in touch with him....and it takes superwoman to help me pluck up courage to do so...yes my heart aches...to see my bestest best bro go...like saying farewell to a kin that has died and having soo much to tell him/her..yet..too late...certain things shouldnt even be said...
Just started to consider songwriting again...my singing coach has given me soo much inspiration but the biggest inspiration..is my Father, God. Looked at my old song , "Dont end up like me" When I wrote it, it was after JC days...I worked for awhile...at that point of time, I liked this guy in my church. It was one of those one-sided things and this guy happened to be going to UK for awhile. Before I even knew what love was..I thought that this guy could probably be the one hahahha and so when he left, I wrote this....I never showed him this by the way. Dont even know if he even reads this blog! But i do still regard him as my bro. not a close one..but still a bro. Tis song was entirely based on facts...The lyrics wasnt accurate. it was exaggerated. But guess what! This song seems to fit entirely into the life Im in now hahahahahhaha
Its storyline fits everything that happened between my ex and I. Sorta seems like id written it for the future. And I could sing it and laugh and look at the sky and say, "Father..." This song also happens to be the song I won 2nd prize with in a songwriting Competition...the song that my frens love and one of which listens to sleep hahahahahha whatever makes them happy....
Since I got news of my ex leaving...Ive been wondering what my reaction should be. Should I be a fren and risk myself jumping back into solemnness or be a stranger and pretend that he wasnt ever in my life...risking our frenship which was to be...the best thing that came out of it...a frenship that is too hot for me to even hold..even though I want to...
If Jesus was in this situation..what would he have done? I hate to say this but I still love this guy hahahaha no matter how I made a vow or a pact with God. But out of all of this..I know God still shows me the way. Thank you Lord.
Soo the boredom has come and all of you are yawning. I know Im long-winded and repititive..chances are..Id grow up to be a naggy mum or grandma who insists that her children not dye their hair and not smoke...btw...more prohibitations to smokers in Spore! Hurrahhh!
My Father (God) has blessed me with frens who are tolerant...and caring...

Gotta go now. Rehearsals are on!
LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: