Wednesday, June 21, 2006

passion2

The VCD stopped halfway...even so I couldnt keep my eyes on the screen whenever the beatng scenes are on....

I could hate the roman soldiers in the movie....for taunting Jesus and mocking and beating and torturing Him....but He wouldnt let me. Because He says, "love thy enemy as thyself" What simple 5 words but what meaning it encompasses..... how do you do something like that? Why would you even want to do that?!?!

How an someone risk His life for people whom dont even appreciate Him? How? Do you see the worth in sacrificing for your enemies, rsking seeing them scorn and grin for your stupidity? Yu might as well be diggin your own grave and jumping in! But He did just that!

He had his fears..He sweat blood on the night that he was caught by temple guards....medically its possible by the way. It occurs when you are terrified and overcome by fear...

How?

I gotta go...rehearsal gonna start. God Bless!

No comments: