Tuesday, June 27, 2006

chinese?

Just went through an interview...in chinese! My chinese suxs! I feel so lousy for it! Haiz....

This is the time I think abt why Im so untalented in areas I wish i were hahahaha Sorta takes a conscious effort to make me remember that everything is given to me by God...what He wants to give me will be given, what He wants to take will be taken...and all I need to do is pray to Him and He will carry me through in all my chinese and his chinese.

Im sooo impressed by Jimmy...he is the humblest of stars! How can he be so humble even after sooo many years of stardom and sooo much talent in all areas? Did you know that He was a law lecturer? He's sooooo talented, I almost feel like Im int he presence of greatness! I woulod love to work more with him! I would love to go under him and learn all there is to singing...Im in awe! Again, I say, how could someone so great, could be sooo humble?

Or is he sooo tight about his name and fears teh day of being chased ont eh streets by overwhelming fans? Why shouldnt he? He deserves every last fan there is! Im his fan right now! Not ffrom hearing his songs..cos honestly, I cant tell which are his, but from his professionalism, his knowledge, his humbleness or down to earth character, his talent! I admire him to all extent! But im not a crazy fan....Im a sensible one....The songs he wrote for the musical are so amazing..the way he conducts the choir, the script he wrote...I used to be so stuck with the idea that all stars are stuck up and thinkt hey know what they're doing...but my thoughts have changed. Jimmy doesnt only think he knows what he's doing....he knows he knows what he's doing!

Haiz..k dinner time....God help me to look to you for strength and skill....

God Bless

No comments: