Sunday, June 25, 2006

Revelation?

Im using the last of my strength to write this entry and after which, I will sleep till dinner!

Just got back from church..today is a great day...

Some things made me feel so much closer to Jesus...

The pastor was saying that God's word is like raindrops, raining on us.... made me realize why I love the rain and water. Standing int he rain has a sorta peaceful thing to it...like being washed...And when I got out of church today and saw that the floor was wet and a slight drizzle, I thought to God, " Thanks Father for providing us with rain. I will look at the rain and remember your word"

The pastor also spoke of the criterias to be a redeemer by definition. Jesus is our Redeemer coz He paid for our salvation with His own life. What made me happier...was when Pastor spoke of the criterias. 3 things: The redeemer has to be related to you, He has to be wealthy and He must be willing.
Jesus is related to me, after all we all descended from Adam and Eve...so arent we all related? Indian, chinese, Filipino, Thai...Jesus and I are related. Not to mention that Jesus is the Son of God, who is my Father. So that makes me even closer to Jesus. How great is that? I admit that if I could have lived in Jesus's time, I would have run to Him and kissed His feet and follow Him. I wud have hid my face if I saw Him on the cross..my heart would have broken...But what could be better than have Jesus with me 24/7? God now lives in me and I in Him.
Jesus is also the richest man. He is richer than the richest human...because He is the creator of everything you see and know. He is all powerful...Who could be wealthier?
Lastly...the best part...He is willing. He willingly sacrificed for us.

Pastor also said that God didnt put Jesus on this earth as a backup plan when humans couldnt fulfill up to the 10 commandments. Since the beginning of time, God had in mind for Jesus to be born as a human...and this is linked to Jesus being related to me. Why did God create only Adam & Eve? Why not make a few more pairs of humans? Or throw out Adam & Eve? Maybe He didnt create any other humans because He intended on sending Jesus to save all of us. He made it so all of us are related...He made it so because He knew that humans cant fulfill the commandments.

I left the church..feeling like the most blessed person in this world...that I could have Jesus as my brother and relative...my saviour, my everything... And Im considering to get baptised soon. I used to wonder about the need for water baptism..or baptism in general and I realized that baptism is required and the Holy communion is required. Why? Jesus Himself went through the water baptism...so what the ideal christian does, shouldnt I follow? I used to think that I wasnt ready...and that I would never be ready...but thanks to God, I am! Ready to dunk myself in water and receive the Holy Spirit and if God so let me, that I could hear His voice...Of to hear His voice..would be to open the windows, lift up the screen, let the light in and lift me off from my doubts.

For those of you who dont know, Holy Communion isnt as scary as you think...or maybe Iwas the only one who thought so.... Holy communion is done to remember what Jesus did for us, He sacrificed His body and bleed for us. Its not to say that we really take the piece of bread as His body and the wine as His blood. Some people take it very literally but its meant as a memory..."Take this bread in memory of me..."
I admit that I was very sceptical about all this when I was young...but now Im not...Thanks to God...

I may sound scary to non-christians but if you knew my God, you would be drowning in love too.

Over the years..Ive learnt to take certain things lightly...coz I know God is there to help me solve them. I am not the depressed and worried little girl I used to be. Im not the person who used to think that I was a burden on others around me... I see soo many people in trouble and emotianl and mental difficulties..all struggling. So many people have this but whats the difference bewteen christians and non-christians? Is that every prob we as chrsitians have, we know God is there, He knows without us telling Him, He helps us through it..even if its something we did wrongly...a wrong path...But the frens I know who feel over the edge, who cant seem to get out of depression, who feel lost, who feelt he need to commit suicide, all seem to be non believers. I believe that no matter whta the problem, medical or emotional, God has the last say and what He wants to heal, heals.

You know what God says? Sit still! Dont worry! Leave it to Him!
God saved my dad from cancer, He brought me out of depression, out of a broken heart....

Speaking of which, Im very happy for a fren's fren who seems to be ont he road of leaving idols and walking into God's arms. I feel that He could be going to church for the wrong reasons...but none the less, its not wyh you enter the church...but whether God works in your heart and saves you. Since this fren is actively trying to understand God, I pray that He sees God. I pray that He will grow to love God. He seems to have thrown away all his idols and taken to a bible.
Thank you Jesus for another person saved! Praise be your name! You are so loving and with your open arms, welcome event he worst of people..as long as they are willingly to come to you.
You cover them with both arms and bare their sins...take their punishment..without even a sigh...Thank you Jesus!

Lastly..Father, thank you for bringing me out of a tough deep pit Ive tried to get out from for the past 3 years...a pitt hat I so foolishly jumped into, thinking that my ex would love me forever. No Doubt my heart was broken to bits and pieces and I was lost..not knowing how I could heal...but you Father whom I had once even rejected, took me back in and carried me out of the pit. I am now out of it...because I found a love that is even better...not to say that I will stick to being single...but that the love I once had will never be greater than this love I have now.

K Im done...I shall go sleep now...God Bless you. And He will! :)

No comments: