Sunday, June 04, 2006

Wohoooo!

Em its been awhile since Ive blogged lots to tell boy!

Last friday, had a photoshoot for the school musical. I was transformed into an ugly duckling (quite the irony) had to be a blind girl who tries to be fashioonable..but cant see what her clothes look like..sooo intead of derssing herselg up, she creates a mess of a fashionstatement. A fashion designer's nightmare.
The makeup artists got a shock at my attire and she felt so bad for me that my makeup had to be all messed up (im blind! I cant see where my lipstick goes wat) but she did admit that she liked my attire. Unbelieveable...how can she still like my attire? She hot ironed my hair to give me curls..and i MEAN CURLS! I felt like a poodle..a retro junkie!
Everytime someone came to see me..they would try NOT TO laugh..sigh
Im quite ready to say that my fate is sealed. By the end of the musical, Id have weird people calling me. Weirdos! Freaks! AARRgghhhh!
The photoshoot..eventually..did go better than i expected. Its funny how such a bizzare image can come out so well...when I looked at the pics...I was amazed! I honestly thought for one moment that my pics are from some fashion magazine! Im not saying my modelling skills are good...but the colours, the clothes, the background colour used...soo fashion magazine-y!
Anyway...i ended up making frens with the makeup artist hahaha whos veryvery nice lady! I started to talk to her in cantonese and judging from the languages she speaks...I know she's malaysian hahahaha
My frills are now gone (thank heavens!) Everyone is suggesting i keep it coz it works better for me than straight hair. Im now back to normal life hahaha

Sat, had basketball, SPGG and lunch and now Im aching hehehehe Wohooo! success! been sick for the past few days..since wednesday...having mean headaches and stomaches...thankfully I didnt puke (much as I was very ready to) Anyway...Im alot better now! Thanks Father!

Church today! Cant wait!

Gotta go! LOve you all!

Shout out to SAAD!!!! Hey brother! Come home! We're all missing you! where are you?!?!?!

God Bless!

No comments: