Sunday, June 25, 2006

@ Granny's

At granny's now. Looking after her. She's 91 and older this year...

Getting worried abt her...when I do think abt it, I sneak into her room to see if she's still alive..very scary.....I dread the day of waking up one day to realize that she's gone....I shudnt even be saying this coz I have cousins reading this....But you know..1 thing Im glad...She's definitely going to Heaven! Got a christian song cd playing for her..hope she can sleep better...

Just watched Bulletproof monk..interesting..everlasting life huh...hmm scrolls and all...and chicks and hunks..fighting together and falling in love..yep...typical action packed movie...

Not much to comment now really...one of those, wanna blog but got nothing to blog about moments.

Ciaos.

God Bless!!!

No comments: