Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Puss and bugs!

My leg has got this nasty bite for weeks and just fwe days ago (previous entry) Its got some pus in it. and the more i lok at it, the more I realize that its got a cave. Ive got a acve of pus under my skin!

Been very busy but been blessed! Had to run back home from office this morning coz I forgot my NYAA Booklet. Thanks to my colleague who fetched me to school, he fetched me back home too! I ran up to my room and searched frantically for my little booklet (which could be anywhere) except that I prayed for God to let me find it. There it was on my table! :) I could have spent 1 hr searching for it and probably nvr find it hahahahaha

Been happily in God's care and its strange coz it seems that I will nvr fall into anything bad or get depressed now..coz of Him. Just seems like its impossible! Im happy about that!
In fact...I should be overjoyed! :P

Got an interview by Mediacorp today for the school Musical, Superstar. CHINESE!!

Hehehe k gotta go. take care! God Bless!

No comments: