Monday, June 05, 2006

Woohooo! Another baby to be born!

:P Got a close fren who's gonna have a kid! Girl or Boy I dont know but its cool! Its quite scary too actually coz this fren of mine is 1 year older than me only!

Im glad my family members and relatives dont ask me "when you getting married or when you gettng a bf" Only ones asking are my frens hahahaha haiyoh why so urgent?

When it comes, it comes! When it doesnt, God takes care of me. Well...God takes care of me regardless of my marital status hahahahaha so there! theres an eg of a good husband! Hahahahaha k im startingto talk crap.

K well seriously...(i know im repeating) God will guide my eyes and my hands and my heart....there will never be a second time that I look away from God's instructions with regards to someone i like. If he says ,"No!" I would say, "No!".

God Bless!

No comments: