Monday, June 19, 2006

This sucks!

I hate wanting to blog and trying to remember what I wanna talk abt yet I cant...by the time I get to sit down and blog, Ive forgotten all that I wanted to say... :((((

The wekend was sooo packed! Sat I went down to my anna's (ie, brother) event, it was quite a good turn out and things went smoothly except for kiasu and greedy singaporeans.... free milo was given for each participant and people decided to cheat the organisors by queing for 2, 3 times more. And when they rejected one of the aunties from doing so, she said they were not fair to her because other people can take more but she cant. In my head i wanted to scream at the auntie and ask her, "what abt those who havnt gotten their cans yet? Then if no more milo, its not fair to them rite!" Auntie so smart to cheat us lah that auntie.
Then, another 2 aunties were rejected from taking their subway lunch because they were all reserved for the players..the aunties started to complain that they were racist coz my bro was the one who said,"no" hahah funny thing is that all the helpers giving out were all chinese!
AUNTIE! BE MORE REASONABLE AND LESS GREEDY CAN?!?!?!

Then yesterday I had a wonderful experience..Taal Express. Wish I knew how to describe it man! Its hearing tamil and hindi and bhangra music in one concert! My fren and I (both of us are chinese) went and for the 1st time out of Little India, we were minority. But the music was soo excellent that I cudnt help but shake my head. Power!
Cud have killed my head for being late. We ended up sitting on the steps. Gave up our seats to 2 aunties because I felt bad booking a seat for my latecomer fren. Blech!

K anyway, I better go off now...my turn is coming to sing :P Had more to say but dont think that I'll have time to do so.

BTW...good news, fabulous news! My ex and I have come to a truce. It hurts but Im glad that I could clear everything everything everything with him. I dont deny that I still love him but at least I still have him as my Bestest Best Bro. Im a lucky sister to have a bestest best bro. Before i left Goptham Penthouse on sat nite/sun morning, I gave him a huge hug and a small kiss on the side and said, "take care bestest best bro" ....Yes it does hurt...
But now it hurts coz my bestrest best bro will be leaving me for UK even before we could even be closer frens again. Will I ever be able to talk to him like I used to? I dont know...but its good to know that there is someone out there who cares so much for me and understands me so much. Only prob is I cant call him or email him and expect an instant reply. Gonna miss my bro......As a farewell, we and our mutual fren danced together. I spit on my hand and made him promise to come back to sproe to visit...the old fashion spit and shake...
One day I'll prove to his mum that chinese people are good people too...even in relationships....

K seriously gotta go. TC youall! God Bless! Father...keep my bros and sisters safe...even those that hurt me...I wont cry coz I can control it...

No comments: