Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Sing my song..you can sing along.... :)

Things are alot better! Thanks Father for making me feel better! Maybe its justt he weekends! hahahahahahaha

Rehearsals have been good and the recording is done...between recordings, my fren and I have decided to do a mini show for the musical hahaha we will do our own "not so live" podcast hahahahah SO FUN! Hahahahahahhaha

Lots of work int he office :( What to do... I wanted sooo much to joint he rest int heir trip to town but looks like it wont be possible. Even if I didnt have work, I would still have to come back rite.

Just bought myself a travel version of scrabble :P small and compact that can bring around to play hehehehehehe wonder if my tuition kid would appreciate it....

Anyway..back to work! K ciaos and God Bless!

No comments: