Saturday, June 24, 2006

kids nowadays.....

had a strange tuition on friday...

Let me start by explaining that I was a very creative kid when I was young (ya ya) Must be the shows I watched...Back to the Future, Home Alone, Spiderman, Mac Gyver, Indiana Jones (all time favourite)

I rememeber when I was young, I drew a house that had many booby traps and elevators and rope ladders and hidden rooms.... An elaborate drawing with many escape routes.

I tried this project with my tuition kid and you know what? It didnt work! he had other things in mind like death traps where the floor tiles cave in to reveal a spiky end, or satellites that roam around the house, seek and destroy. It was more of fight than defend or run. He has a laser room! Room with deadly lasers man! And he has a nuclear or atomic bomb in his backyard, underground!

Man! His house is so lethal that no burglar would even try to go in! What happened to glue anf feathers and paint? what happened to childish innocence? This same kid triesto wiggle out of problems by saying, "I dont know....I think its too difficult for me. Im only Pri 1"

Its really scary....But come to think of it...his ideas are creative in a way..just not the creativity i wanted hahahahhaa Is technology playing such a big part that all a kid can come up with is a killing machine that seeks and destries and all u need to do is press"start" on the remote control.

I guess this actually makes me think abt what I would do if I had a kid....spanking is inevitable and no power rangers or beetle warriors or watever samurais they have nowadays...its a brain juice drainer...Id give my kid loads of paper and pencils and crayons and paint and piano lessons hahahahahah and a dog. and when he or she is first born, I'd give him/her a stuff toy. and that will be one of the few stuff toys he/she will have. Hahahahah wah lao! Evil! Hahahahahahaha

k well those are thoughts...if God thinks I shudnt have such a way then I'll adopt or sponsor hahaha

K anyway Im gone..gonna sleep for awhile and Ive got an event to host later.

God Bless!

No comments: