Friday, August 12, 2005

aaaahhhhhhhh...irritated

k im jus irritated now...the rest of the day was good...but just a few mins w my mum and Im closed to pissed...

met up w a fren for dinner and we had fun talking abt our working experiences. It seems that we're going through the same stuff..like procrastination..etc he's really arty farty guy. sooo arty that I dun even know how to keep up! or even sustain a conversation w him! Its sad coz I do like him as a person... :)

Anyway, got pissed w mum coz she was complaining again. I have an event to host tom and yet its my grandmas birthday. She said, "how can you have an event when its ur grandma's birthday" As if it was all my fault....Fine! It is! Only coz I agreed to host before I rememebred it was my grandma's birthday. but seriously...just coz its her birthday, thatt he world stops for her. I only wish it did. It is a opportunity for me to host this time...becausemuch as my company is apprehensive to let me do this, they are letting me try! I want to!it cud help me int he future!

LIkewise in my kindermusic thing. I wanted to do it..I still do! but I cant coz Ive got too muich on my hands. My mum s blaming me that I decided to tyake up the worse offer instead of trying out kindermusic. What she doesnt realize is that What I learn from SSO can not be reflected in money. What I learn there also can not be found in kindermusic. Vise versa! Doing events management is my line of work. The line that I plan to do next time! if I have the chance to learn something abt it now, shudnt I? Yes! The other job offers more money. But Its not soemthing I can do for my whole life! She just doesnt see that! Plus I really dont even have time to go throught eh whole syllabus!

...been reading up on some self esteem stuff....guess at this point of time..nothings gonna help unles i try to make the changes myself...

love

No comments: