Saturday, August 27, 2005

:)

Today was fun! had work int he morning, tried to do my work better. Cant rememebr how manyt iems I walked to my boss's table to clarify something. Cant rememebr how many times I vetted my work to check for small careless mistakes!
My back still hurts quite badly...cant bend without supporting my weight on my lap or on a table or chair. Now I know what it feels to be old!
found a blu black on my elbow..I think I know how it got there hahah as for the rest of my bruises..I have really no idea. Now i know how it feels to have amnesia! hahaha

Anyway...gonna gof or the womad concert tom. Its gonna be the event of my year! hahaha Im going w cal n her bf, and bevis and his wife hahaha its gonna be a fantastic and electrifying culture shock! I'll expect to be running around fort canning hill eating n listening n dancing.... damn!
manage to get my boss to help me buyt he tixs coz she's got a discount hahaha so i flashed a "pppllleeeaaassseeeee" smile at her heheheheheh

Anyway..todays event was...messy but...controlled messy. there were loads of changes int eh prog that...I guess. I just had to dot he thing impromptu int eh end. I now my fren was running around like crazy to settle the things though. The whole event was fun and i tried very hard to get pple to participate hahaha...I know i was abit messy...I know alot of thigns were...unplanned and maybe not smooth..but..i tried my best....i really did. Whats sad for me was that...my singign wasnt really appreciated :P The only ones who did applaude, were the performers hahaha and my fren. The singign bit was the worst for me hahaha Used abit of chinese and malay and wish i cud have used more tamil hahahah Given my anti-racist ideas..I wanted soo much to show pple who races can actually kneaded into each other in harmony. I wanted each race to know something abt the other races...i hope i did that.

By the end fot he event...my fren and I and every other staff there was sighing continuous sighs of relief hahaha I went home w some stuff i got att he bazaar. A green necklace. The huge pendant kind that will look great on a normal shirt, and a brownish, island life-ish one hahaha. Also brough back some chinese ware that I intend to give away to my relatives. :P

All in all, I had a great time!

love

No comments: