Monday, August 22, 2005

wat the!!!!

Been having back probs because of aikido but im sure I'll get better soon. :P Trust me! hahaha

Well...the real motive of my entry today..isnt something new...its been one of my beliefs for quite awhile now. :)

I guess its coz of my bad experiences that I despise pple who belittle pple who are of a lower status as them..or another race..etc.

JUst yesterday, one of my best bros msned me saying," I'm lost" He was indeed lost! lost abt what to do in life! For months, he's been battling his parents abt his gf (whom i know personally as a very very nice n funny girl) but the prob w all this..is the status. They're different in no other way than the status! They're both christians, both chinese, both childhood frens..etc but why is it hie parents still dont like her?

Just talking to him..brought back loads of memories for me. memories that I can even bring myself to fully remember. For fear that Id get upset myself. But even then, I felt angry. I felt amzed in a sarcastic way, that even something soooo small cud stop 2 pple who love each other sooo much..from being together! really! Does the inside of soemone count anymore?!?!!?!

My bro n his gf asked if I cud be their witness..if ever they got married. obviously their parents wudnt be willing to do that! I said yes. Because i knew how mucht hey loved each other. I knew that if anything were to happen to my bro's gf...half of my bro wud crumble. He wud sacrifice his time n energy just to see her smile every day... something that I still wish I had...
because of all this, I wud love to se them happy together.
I did specify that Id only do it if they knew what they were doing..and if they promised to work things out when they marry, even if it kills them.

I know Ive touched on this topic sooo much that theres nothing I havnt said abt it..abt my conviction...that whatever matters can only be found ont he inside. Its not on the skin, the heritage, the name or watever. Ive lost my energy to say anything really....

I do feel for them...one wud be driven to a conviction that she will never have love..the other wud suffer for both of them, knowing that he might cause her pain and that half of him will die.
Nonetheless, I honestly want them to fight on. I want them to fight for what they really want...coz i feel that 5 years downt he road..they will still be regretting letting go.

As for their parents, I wished they cud open their eyes to see what is there instead of what isnt.
likwise for all parents...!

I pray for my frens..hope they find their right match n hope they stay witht heir right nmatches

No comments: