Wednesday, August 17, 2005

:)

Today is full of aches n pains :( Ive coined the diff stages of pain!!
stage 1:
the first instace of soreness after sports makes you feel a sense of achievement. because it feels like you had a good workout. Thus...its called, SHIOK pain!

Stage 2:
The soreness lingers on and gets worse until it affects your movement. You are too sore to function as well as you want and become frustrated with not being able to accomplish what you want to do in the normal way. Thus, IRRITATING Pain

Stage 3:
The 2nd day after sports is the peak of pain. Now, all your muscles are aching from the strain you did 2 days ago. You can't cry, laugh, smile, cough, clear your throat, sit down, squat or lie down without cringing w pain. Thus, BUI TAHAN Pain!

:) Im at the 2nd stage today. Tom, i might not even be able to get off my bed! haha

My computer has been reformatted..so I have nothing in it. Not even music! No pics, no mp3s, no movies, no documents! Its good in a way coz I had alot of rubbish int here as well. Finally I can clear all that. It also gives me a chance to organize myself! Something I mean to do when the weekend comes nearer.
Btw, if any of you planning to meet up w me this weekend, Im sorry but I cant make it. :P Got events the whole weekend long! One in Vic concert hall and the other just outside toa payoh library. :P Unless you plan to be there, why not! hahahaha

Okay..Im gonna go off now. TC! :)

love

No comments: