Thursday, August 18, 2005

manah manah....

Im in a happy state of stress hahah wateva that means hahaha
I know I havnt beent he best of colleagues..nor the smartest.....but Im trying...really...

Tomorrow will be a syuperduper long day...dun even know if I'll be home by 12...coz I gotta prepare the VCH for Open House.

Been thinking abt my future...how it willt urn out.... :( Everybody is right...i think too much...but th eprob is...I dont think I think too much. Its more like I daydream! Yet..its funny how I cant stop it...Or maybe i can but Im not conscientious enough to know that im daydreaming..... :(

Everybody is asking me why I want to do a temp job instead of finding a permanent one. Well.....I just feel that before I throw myself intot he pits of everlasting hell of work, I have to test the waters out. Learn things...That way, byt he time I do get a perm job, I will know what to do and how to act. As well as...what kind of job I like to do.

As of now, my interest is in events management and radio deejaying...Im hoping that along the way, i can throw in hosting and singing... :( That will be the day that I really feel satisfied...

Was watching my aikido instructor do the back flip. he saw the puzzled or dazed look on my face and asked what i was thinking hahaha Well...i was thinking abt how he does this..how its like break dancing..u never mess up ur hair (if ur an expert) Hmm u now how u think of something and when soemthing happens, ur thought bubble bursts and u forget what ur thinking? hahahaha happens to me alot hahahah K that might also be termed as daydreaming? hahaha

I know i have to change..and because of that, I know I have to come up w a way to write down everything i need to do for the day. I guess the prob w this is that I focus soo much on doing them that my vision of other things i might have to do on the way...get blurred...

Anyone have ideas to increase conscientiousness? Other than do a "To Do" list? Coz im trying my best to do that also...

Heres what my boss said....everyone has flaw. Some have few but big flaws and some have alot of small probs. Its okay not to change it. You can accept it..but you have to do soemthing to offset that flaw. eg: if ur not meticulous (like me)..you try to check ur work more often....do things earlier so u dont miss out...write al the things u have to do on a list...etc..so that u minimize the effect of having this flaw.

Makes sense?...now do it! its hard if ur not meticulous and lazy att he same time. No doubt we can have the drive..the motivation..but more often than not, we tend to slck abit...thats when the bad guys find the loop hole and charge in. So one sec of slacking has resulted in a dinosau-rific disaster...thats rite!

k gonna go now. gonna do a few push-ups before diong anythingelse heheheh I shall batter my already battered body hehehe

Promise to catch up w u guys after my hectic weekend. :P Till then (assuming i wont be blogging the whole weekend) enjoy ur work free days!

LOVE

No comments: