Saturday, August 06, 2005

I am sooo asking for it!

Played basketball at sch today! :) well..not really...was just shooting 3pters hahaha trying... manage to shoot 5 or 6 times.
Even b4 we were done, my thighs were aching..from both Aikido and this I cud feel the pull everytime I sat down on the floor man! Byt he time i got home, i felt that my left knee was feeling abit funny. Not that its painful or sore...lets just hope that it wun swell.
my colleagues said Im funny and crazy for trying to "kill" myself hahaha

I called up my fren today..a fellow compere..
He told me about everythign happening in the club now and I have only one thing to say...dissappointed.
I am dissappointed (i hope the club members are reading this) at their attitude now. When I was there, i treasured every event that I got..as if it was my last. Yet now, these goons are not even willnig to do them! Some of them MIA-ed for a long time! It goes to show 2 things! They have no responsibility and no interest. If thats so, leave now! I will not have my club be destroyed by juniors who dont give a shit abt it. Its too valuable for that. This club is one of a kind in singapore's polys. Everythingelse in the world like this requires money. You are given a chance to train urself to be better hosts and gaint he experience of working w the mic, on stage and in front of hordes of pple you dont even know, FOR FREE! You get to gain soo much more experience! Some pple out there dont even get the CHANCE to dot hat! YET, they have an undying love for compereing! You who are given this chance, instead of grabbing each chance, you waste it!
Hell, id jump at the chance to do it for you! Its possible! All I have to do is talk tot he officers in charge and ask them to apss all the events that you guys dont want to do, to me! Why not?!?!
The point is, by the time you grad from SP and you start to work , decide to pursue hosting as freelance....you will regret you turned down all those events. Big or small, you will regret! Every event adds to your resume. You will have skills that are not perfected..in otherwards...you wasted your chance..you will have nothing to prove that you've been compereing and no one will hire you coz you're skills are no better! As if thats not enough, because of these people, they bring the reputation and credibility of a good club..down...it breaks my heart...

Anyway, this is the subject that has been storming my heart today. Given a chance, Id go back to help in my club. Id tell them that this club isnt for slackers...it isnt for pple who "suddenly" have a passion for hosting ( passions that can "suddenly" go away) Its not for pple who dont wanna learn.
This club is for pple who love to entertain crowds, who love to be on stage, who love to make pple laugh, who are responsible in every event they do, who grab every event as if it was their last.

love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bro...
take care of e muscles man...sumtimes e body only can take wad it can take...he he he...
u exert too much on anythin it will eventually break...e last thing i wanna c is u breaking ha ha ha...