Wednesday, August 24, 2005

the world is getting sadder by the minute.

Just a question..how many guys cheat on their gfs every minute?
How many couples break up every minute?
How many quarrels btwn parents n children occur every minute?

Hmmm

My boss was talking abt how alot of men sleep around and how they do it behind their gfs. Ive thought abt it and I think...if I ever heard any of my guy frens do that, Id slap them upside down...id fire my vulgarities at them. Its easy to say that these pple dont deserve to live...They dont actually...but Im sure one or two of my frens are like tat...
Somethign tells me that some of my girl frens do that too. Id slap them allt eh same.
Please dont think that Im being irrational or that Id hate them if they did that. I just dont think its the right thing to do. They are my frens and I love them n care for them..but allt he more I wud not allow them to get a way without my scolding. Why do somethign like that to urself n too others..esp those who believe you really love them?

It always makes me conclude a theory abt guys... when one head works, the other doesnt. For my girl frens who do that....I wudnt even know what to say...Id just be too....appalled! Can I say that they look at the dick more than they look at the brains and character?

I nkwo Im being harsh...But i just dont see any logic in all this!....my frens are still my frens..justt hat they are not as smart as I thought of them to be....

love

1 comment:

girlinatower said...

It's a harsh harsh world girl. Ppl do silly things in sometimes. It's only human la.