Wednesday, August 31, 2005

is it just me!?!?!

K anger aside...Ive recently gotten back in contact w my sec sch teacher. Funny how I talk to her like I wud talk to a sister I respect. I wrote her a looonnnggg email and told her abt allt he stuff thats happened to me since I started Poly. I even rememebered how I went back to see her after getting my A level results...She was right abt one thing...I wud cry...Much as I told her that I was okay w my results...

Anyway...getting a reply from her was...comforting. Really hope that I cud stay frens w her in the future. :) Its very hard to have teachers as frens...real frens!

K back to anger!!!

Got a call today from one of the teachers...I dont know whats with these teachers nowadays...We are not bendable you know...Just coz you need to change something...doesnt mean we can do it. it doesnt work that way! And this cutesy sounding teacher who called me...sounded so demanding, "How can you.......!" Look..you are the midle person and so am I. You rush me, fine! I understand! But I have my own things to do! You forgot who's helping who here! we're helping you! And do not use last year's eg or last last years eg of ten years ago's eg to weight on me! Things change! You should too!

I swore after that...but not to her...

You know..I have respect for teachers. Those who can teach and who can handle kids or teenagers. But what I dont like abt them is how they can be sooo Gan Chong! Im not surprised if they get moulded intot hat way over time..but really...sometimes they shud learn to relax...

sigh...maybe I dont wanna be a teacher afterall... :/ Id be a DJ...turnt he world upside down!

MAjorlly irritated!

love

No comments: