Sunday, August 07, 2005

...im weird!

I did abit of packing up today...theres a huge bag of stuff int he storeroom-cum- toilet that belongs to me..so I ventured into the "forgotten" and opened it.
bottles, bags, toys etc...

heres why i feel Im weird:

Ive got bottles from historical times (okay..not so ancient)...all of them I kept..to remember soemthing..some moment....thing is..Ive clean forgotten the moments! hahaha iev got a coffee bottle in poly..waiting for my ex..to dot he play..i tink. ive got an orangina bottle in JC on a malaysia field trip..got an "old sch" coca cola bottle from JC when I did my 1st big scale ushering duty at the youth day celebratons in Natnl stadium...a spring valley orange juice bottle for the time i helped out at esplanade (w my super creative fren). A snapple bottle from my 21st birthday...and...an older snapple bottle.....from....(scratch head)...some JC visit to the CPF building or something. Hahahah some memory ah! Go CPF building also must remember! Wahahaha Thats why Im weird! hahahahaha

Ive got toys... polly pocket...littlest pet shop...care bear...any my little pony (yes all girlie toys) in my cupboard :D. The newest one tot he collection was given to me by my poly fren hahahah..emm.last year? My Little Pony!!!! My oldest My Little Pony is still standing happily on my...drawer top hahaha (yeah..im weird)

ive got tons of postcards...enough to cover my four walls! SOMEDAY..I will frame them and hang them up! :P SOMEDAY lah k...SOMEDAY.

ive got cloth..materials...wrapping paper..all ready to be made into "creative" stuff....as and when...I have the time for. Hahaha As if I have the time now...but...SOMEDAY!

I forewarn anyone who's planning to visit my house for hte 1st time hahaha PLEASE BRACE YOURSELF! Wahahhaa

That said, I havnt even gone to the number of bags around my room (old lecture notes n etc) Hell I cud come up with a HIDE n SEEK or FIND MY STUFF! Show and be confident that noone would walk away with the grand prize! hahahaha

Okay yeah...maybe SOMEDAY, I will have my own house nad transfer all of it there...probably get a glass cupboard to display them in. Befoer my mum chases me out of the house that is hahahahaha

k gonna makan now. u all tc! Still aching btw...akido lus basketball has left my left arm a little sore but thats good! :P

LOVE

No comments: