Friday, August 26, 2005

Im in pain....

Had make up class for aikido today....as if my back wasnt pain enough..its gone worse!
I cant bend without feeling pain. its even a pain to bend to the sensei man!
Even before half the lesson was gone, My right arm was soo sore that I cudnt lift it up without my whole arm shaking! I had to hold on to my right sleeve, to lift it up!

I know this isnt supposed to happen and much as I try to do it, it still seems wrong! The instructor for us, today, wasnt really helping as well. She ept saying, knee, shoulder, butt. (the way to turn) and she demoed for us...but if she isnt there to correct us everytime we did it, how can we know if we're doing it right? all I know is when Im doing it wrong! Most of the time, the 3 of us were left to our own..to try..not knowing if our flips were correct. But i guess. thigsn cant be helped today..coz theres only one instructor for our group and another group. Its not easy going back n forth teaching...

Whatever it is, Im all sores... got blue blacks on both my shoulders...around and on my kneecaps, near my ankle..and im suspecting Id be getting another one around my hip area or butt....I dont think butt cheeks helped to cushion my fall today..maybe it did reduce my chances of getting blue blacks there.

Tomorrow is gonna be a long day man! got half day at SSO, then gonna go to my fren's office to help her host an event. Im REALLY hoping that I'd do well...really....
Dont even know if Id be able to bent and talk to the kids....Waaahhhhhh

K you all take care..Im gonna go raise wounds (direct translation of Yang Shang) ...K it just means..to recuperate.

LOVE

No comments: