Sunday, August 28, 2005

wahhhhh tired sia!

Yesterday was great!!!! Danced the night away hahaha there was reggae and tablas n dohls n bhangra!!! I really really enjoyed myself! :) The only prob is hat its expensive...
Really gotta thank my boss who helped me gett he tixs hehehe Thanks Lao Ban!

Got a chance to talk with a very interesting man...my fren's fren. He's born in spore and yet..has been aroudnt he world. Coz of this,he's got the widest perspective on life and the world that ive ever seen. We talked abt the sch system..abt pple of diff countries...abt familes, abt races... He's a principal in canada...teachingt he native americans if Im not wrong...He left a teaching job in Spore and took that on instead because he didnt like the teaching system here. From his stories..i can ellt hat he's a family man...he loves his wife n daughter and yet...him having seent he world...is open to his students and can hold a conversation with us (in our early 20's) Im impressed! I admit that when my fren 1sttold me abt him, I felt that he was...a rather...too wild man...doing certain things he does...but my fren is right. we shud never scrutinize a person until we getto know them. yet..its a subcoonscious thing. Dont we all ake persumptions? Its nature's way of keeping us from probable danger...yet..I admit..Im int he wrong...

I guess for me...my perception of pple is afected by the certain things they do. Like smoke, like drink, like two-timing, like etc etc etc. I just feel that some of these things arent good to start with. Smoking doesnt cure a sickness1 I learn something though... just coz you hear someone taking marajuana...doesnt mean they are drug addicts. There is such things as a clinical marijuana that when inhaled, helps patients to develop an appetite for food. The word, (as my fren's fren said) is ABUSE. Drinking alcohol in moderation..is okay rite. But too much..is bad. In all things! I have been narrow-minded..Im afraid. Doesnt mean that I'll go out, stake out someone who has marijuana and buy some from them. I wudnt try it even if I had it in front of me! Again..we presume

Funny how the past few days, ive been talking abt nothing abt races...sigh...wat irony... Whatever it is, I stil spent time w some of my indian frens..had fun dancing bhangra...:P I called my one of my closest sistas in poly and told her abt it. Fancy me...complaining to an indian abt indian insults I hear from MY OWN RACE! She, instead of getting angry, told me that certain things cant be helped...certain things cant be changed just coz we want it to. We can only do part of the work..the other part is left to the other person... How can this indian girl, be advising me to not be upset over my dad's racist comments?!?!?! How come the tables are turned?

The day was spent int he airport...I got the chance to write my songs...abt 2... Its been awhile since I wrote a love song. Simply coz I didnt feel like it..or maybe..I didnt have the content to write one anymore hahaha But anyway...I did write one...seems okay but we'll see.

By the time I was on the train to my grandma's place...I was dead tired. I slept on the train n almost lost my stop until one of my frens called.

Its fun..to meet pple from all walks of life. It broadens our perspectives...You learn. My fren who introduced this principal to me...has also become a better person. he's finally starting to quit smoking... :) gd for you bro! Its for your health n pocket. I suddenly realized today..that this fren of mine..can be very mature and sensible when it needs be. he's a smart kid! he takes into consideration abt the feelings of the frens around him. Sorta reminds me off my ex lah..but anyway..both of themare fromt he same part of malaysia..so maybe its not malaysia boleh...it shud be seremban boleh hahahah rite bro! hahahaha

Once again..Im proud and happy to say that I have frens, bros, thumbee and thungichi, bruddas and sistas like that! take care you all!

LOVE

No comments: