Wednesday, April 19, 2006

...........................

Is it just me or are the days getting longer? Ive been put on the tips of my toes all day because of all the work and its gotten me very stoned hahha not to mention the stuff Im doing for the school musical...Im dead beat but most of the times..happy to be busy.

Just received an sms from Mr nerdy nerd neighbour who asks if Im heterosexual...if you wanna ask if Im lesbian, just say it! I hope for my sake that Im not straight if your motive of asking me this means ur interested...but otherwise, I am very much in favour of guys than girls as a lifelong partner. That doesnt apply to you...

Had a funny incident a few days ago. Was laughing at some teenagers and how their brains work. I was walking into a cafeteria and I realized that everyone was jammed at the entrance because the glass door that was swung in, was blocking people from walking out. While people coming in, just kept coming in and didnt bother. I simply went up and swung the door outwards and everyone seemed amazed or enlightened. As if the most atrocious thing happened..or a miracle. I think it was funny because none of them thought abt this and kept on moving around the silly problem instead of solving it! because these people were mostly from engineering faculties, made it more amusing for me hahahahahah simply logic was alluded. In fact, when Iw as trying to swing teh door outwards, it blocked some people from coming in and for a few seconds, they looked puzzled and even close to feeling irritated at the idea that my fren and I was trying to close the door and stop others from coming in. How quickly did their faces change when they realized how we solved the jam. In fact, some of them followed suit and swung the other side of the door outwards too. So Smart! And instantly, the jam was gone!

Anyway..Im doing very well! I was walking home today and realized that for the past few days, its been raining cats and dogs. At the same times, 10-1 or 3-6..somewhere around there. but wats so amazing is that for the past 2-3 weeks, there has never been a day that I got caught int eh rain. The rain came when I was at work, stopped when I was going for lunch, rained again when Im back at work and stopped before I felt the office. Like God protecting me from rain, yet taking any time He has to rain ont eh plants and trees and flowers. I feel sooo blessed!

Got blisters on my soles today...sigh..they hurt...cant walk well coz It feels ike Im stepping on a waterbed with needles...but I did my aikido and am dead tired..more than this mornings...

K im gonna go sleep. take care you all and God bless you!

LOVE

No comments: