Saturday, April 01, 2006

:)

Long day! Had a long long chat with an old friend and he said that Im the only friend who is honest with him..hmm am I really that honest? Hmmm

Anyway...been thinking abt my dress sense...scary rite? Ning worrying abt her dress sense is like...groundbreaking news! Hahahah yeah well if people can look at me and say I look like a maid or a lesbian..then I have to do something hahahha but seriously...its time...

This does not mean Ive thrown away my oversized shirts and baggy pants and beach shorts and flip flops okay! it means that they are taking a well-deserved break! Its time for more formal wear, skirts and heels and office shirts..etc to come in..if I want to look professional! Hey Val! Can come back from Aussie land to be my fashion consultant? Hehehehe

BUT im not gonna dye my hair! NOOO! Or pluck eyebrows! Not now!~

Soo been looking at clothes and wondering what style I am! sigh! Evrything is too flowery for me! YEEWWWW! Hahahaha

KK enough jokes. Happy April Fools btw! Tom is church and Im gonna go for the super early one if I can...coz starting to feel that thats the best way to start a sunday. we'll see!

Love you guys! Missing my akkas and tankachis! jie jies and mei meis! and all bros!

God, take care of them please.

LOVE

No comments: