Friday, April 07, 2006

Pray about it for me?

K 2 things to pray about...my career and my health...

Im still thinkng about which way to go in my career...Its abit hard really and all I can say is that..I will try my best and leave the rest to God.

As for my health...
Just got back from NUH...the blood test a month ago said that somethign was wrong..so I had to do a biopsy. The biopsy results say that its negative but the doc s suggestng that I go under general aneasthetic and do MRI...because the reults of one of the components in the blood test is high and specific. Which could mean something wrong...So to make sure...he wants me to d all that. Quite freaky really...Accordng tot he doc, he says that it's not not serious. He wants me to make an appointment for the tests...

On a personal note, Im doing fine. Ive never lived healthier..gym and all...cutting down on indian food...cuttng down on oily food...drinking more water..etc..I never felt better...

Anyway..these 2 things are what Im concerned about now. I know my life is in God's hands and if anything happens..I know He's there for me.

I didnt expect this to happen but as Iwas walking to the MRT today, I was thinking about walking with God and imagining that I was really holdng his hand and walking. God will lead me through. Dont worry about me k. I'll keep you guys updated. :)

God bless to all of you.

LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey NingZ,

Finally mange to grab a pc and to read your blog and email to you gals.
Hope your nose is getting better after that horrific checkup... Now i knw y you had to go all the way instd of joinin me @ bishan tdy. Sad story fr me tdy but thnks to u it isn't so bad aftr all...

Tke care n miss ya! *HUGS*