Saturday, April 08, 2006

Life so far...

YAWN!
K so wats new? Nothing happening much today. Been a really lazy day. Was watchign a documentary about finding Noah's Ark. Do you really think it can be found? Even then...do you think God would let you near it?

I seemt o believe that God wouldn't let people near. Not the weak believers at least. Why? Coz He knows us very well..He knows that if we could get the ark out...or could get something out of it...for all to see, alot of people will worship it. One more idol in the market. One more reason for straying away from Him. Because Men are so easily deluded. So I do beileve that the only time we will see the ark in its full glory...is if Jesus came again. Byt he looks of things....I hate to say this but Im getting scared.....very scared.

Went to Toa Payoh to recycle my papers and it took me 20mins to find the recycling bin. its int eh middle of nowhere! But eventually...alls well. I recycled what I cud and felt a sense of peace hahaha Wish I could throw more man! And rid my room of more stuff...but unfortunately...I am someone who has high high ihgh regard of memories. Even a ticket stub...could be like a photo to me... As it is, ive collected to many hahahah funny thign is that Im not watching many movies anymore :) Saves me the space.

Im quite glad that I have lesser intrest in certain stuff than others and it saves me soo much frustration. Like depression, like drug or smoking or alcohol addictions, or abusive relatives, or alot of toehr thigns. God ahs gievn me soooo much to be thankful of that how can I even complain about the things He doesnt give me? They are alll for my own good...

Cried today....So much for love stories hahahah. As it is, Ive wounds inside that cant heal..I still wanna add salt some more! hahaha silly me. But I must admit...I dont think I'll ever get rid of the thinking that something wonderful would happen. I know Im a sucker for those silly "you've been there all along" stories hahahah SIGH! But to me..that would be the best story..wuoldnt it? You wouldnt have to worry about not knowing each other..coz you've always known each other. From diapers to diplomas, to other "D" stuffs hahaha

So what's with me? I dont know. I guess thats it! hahaha im just..ME! :)

To all those I love, hope you're all doing fine yah. Happy sad or angry or plain mad, give me a call! We'll drive each other crazy and laugh about it. Then we'll meet to dance in the rain and get sickt he next day. But all this can be done together hahahahah

K all this mambo jambo are signs that my headache has gone tot he 'splitting" mode. Whatever it is, I love you guys as Ive always done. Even if you could have made my blood boil once hahaha

LOVE

No comments: