Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wwhhheeewwwww! Comedic Horror Story!

K belated entry...today's topic: my affair with my doctor...

Went to see the doc on monday...usual yearly check-up..given my complex medical heritage (note the word heritage) Blood test came out abit funny this time. Seems the results for one of the elements was unusually high (unusual for my normal standards) so my doc said I had to do a biopsy. Didnt really understand what kind of procedure he meant, until he said the words "get some tissue from your nose"....WHAT!?!?!?!

Then I realized that this is something my sis went for previously. She had a few sticks stuck up her nose and she got to "intruiged" that she took pics of it with her camphone! I...I did the same. I understand why hahaha coz the doc made me wait for such a long time before the little "procedure" that I started to play with my phone and chatting with my sis via sms hahahah I had about 5 sticks up my nose. 2 of which were satay sticks. All of which had cotton at the end, with medication to numb my nose. Sooo 5 sticks up my nose and I now know how it feels like when naughty kids have nothing better to do than stick things up their noses. Due to orders..I cudnt sneeze..much as I was itching to do so. My sis said I could go ahead but take pics of the sticks flying out of my nose. Even luaghing was hard for me coz I could feel the sticks moving hahahahaha

I could smell the satay stick man! What if the cotton bits got stuck in there and only the stick came out? It looks alot like someone hated me enough to grab a few sticks they could find, to shove them up my nose! It looked...looked...sooooo wrong! Sooo soooo wrong! My sis was caring enough to empathize with me hahahaha and forewarned me NOT to look at the things the doc would SNIP out.

Wait............................SNIP!?!?!?!?!..................WAT!?!?!?!?............WRONG!!!WRONG!!!

You mean to tell me that he's going into my nose to SNIP something out!

Good GRIEF!

Time has come......I lay on the bed, the doctors tools at hand....weird looking scissors and bloody long scope! He's gonna put them both it at once!?!

He went in. scope on one end, scissors one the other. left or right nostril, either way, he could see the light hahaha. I dont think he even SNIPPED man! More like...PLUCK! felt like someone plucking a nose hair..only its a really HUGE and Tough nose hair! one that refuses to budge. It wasnt even counted as very pain...just very tense..as they pull....pluck....

HE TOOK OUT 4 PIECES!! WAAHHHH I was gripping my hands soo tight! manily coz my threshold of pain was alike my dad...very very bottomless pit..low. But i kept telling myself that I could depend on God. NOTHING HURTS THAN BEING NAILED ONTO A CROSS! hahahah just kept telling myself that.

The moment he too out the 1st piece, I cud feel blood flowing down my throat. Doc says I cud have bloody saliva for the next 2-3 days but dont worry guys, :) Im fine! No blood! He stuck 2 sticks into my nose to stop the bleeding and let me rest. My ordeal was over.

The prob with all this is that after the "procedure" my nose went on mucus production overdrive! My nose was an open tap! and I wasnt supposed to blow my nose at all! Damn! So tissue at hand for the rest of the hours, mins and seconds...sigh

My sis said, "its not that pain...not as painful as brazilian waxing"

Makes me love my sis even more aint it? hahaha Least I can have her to sms when im in this situation hahahaha My sis..the serious joker!

Test results are this fri. Docs says it could be due to a cold, flu, running nose...or underlying tumour. My gues is flu, coz I had that just before I tookt he blood test. But if its worse..I'll let you know. Whatever it is..I know God will be there!

Today's work was good! Very stressful, running around and turning to all directions...but very gratifying! :) God should I work here? Let me know k?

Am gonna edit my mp3 play list! change of indian songs and stuff.. not sure yet. anyone got a new kind of music I could try?

K enough for now. I hope you didnt puke on yourself, from the entry. hahahhaha

LOVE

No comments: