Tuesday, April 25, 2006

New Day

A long nights rest and Im rejuvenated! Thank you Lord!

Rushed like mad int he morning coz I forgot that I had something int eh morning ..till I was brushng my teeth..so I raced to dress and get my butt to work..sigh what a way to start work. Thankfully, God had it in mind to clear the PIE for me lah hahahaha

Had an event nt he morning and I met many people whom probabaly have forgotten my face..whatever it is, they didnt seem the least bit happy to see me but its ok coz I understand that when we're all busy, we dont look the east bit happy even if we were hahahaha. Im cool!

The one I was glad to see, was my dear uncle sam! The uncle sam that was there during my poly forum days and motivated us to do our best during the presentation. :) Im so surprised he still knows me! He's such a nice man! I intend to kep in touch with him! :)

I know this entry is abit boring hahahah but well..my fun life is suspended for while lah hahaha aikido and gym and bible study is all ive gotten time to do hahah without my dad chasing me and asking me to go home hahahah

kk enough said..

God Bless

No comments: