Sunday, April 09, 2006

Karapu Karadi Kutti!

Poor black bears man! Was watching National Geographic and they were showing how the Asianic Black Bears are being caught for their skin, for entertainment(dancing and fighting) They have nose rings that are thick and have a hook at the end. They get pulled around by this nose ring and toyed with a stick to make them dance. Fighting bears are thrown into the pits and made to fight dogs that are specially breed from other fierce digs like the the Mastiffs. Goodness!

Breaks my heart to see those bears being caught like that. Well any sorta animal that is caught and held captive like that...breaks my heart. Except small bunnies and mice and hamsters and fowls. excluding the eagle.

Church was good today. Made a few discoveries along the day. The bakery near my place that sells waffles, is a place where one of my school's foodcourt cleaners works as well. Im guessing he's a bangladeshi? Or whats the proper term for those people? Yeah. he recognises me and smiles at me but its only till today that I recognized him hahahhaha. haiyoh..for 4 years ah...Im blind! Another disocvery is that one of the officers that I had to work with when I did NDP03, is in the same church as me! Hmmm I got a shock! He didnt recognise me and I dont think he ever will...not unless I go over and say hi. But I dont intend to hahah coz I know what I'll get out of it and Im not gonna step into that hole again hahahaha

Hmm today's message: faith...like a motion activated faucet that waits for an action to give its blessings freely. I believe God is with me. I believe Lord Jesus Christ died for my sins and has made me a righteous person. But I also believe that much as we are saved...we still have the tendency to sin and fall into temptation. And so I doubt the fulfillment of my wishes because I dont nkow if what I wish for...is righteous. Is it good for God to give me this blessing? Would He givwe it to me? Or would He behold this blessing, knowing that if he did give it to me, that I could and would (as He can foresee) fall again?

I know that bad things never come from God, they come from Satan. But I also know that God would never let anything happen without His consent. So if somethign bad does happen, It's because God wants something good to come out of it.He has good in His plans.Cause I believe that if He gave us all we wanted, we would eventually slide back and take God for granted. Yet...I still do believe that God is soo good and loving that he can't wait to give me his blessings...he has it int eh palm of His hands...He is just waiting for the right time and place..for me to be ready.....That could be faith. That even when we dont receive what we want immediately, that God has heard our prayers and is waiting to give us, if only we believe and have patience.

I end here...I have stuff to do. I prayer for all of you whom I love...

LOVE

No comments: