Saturday, April 22, 2006

Wooohhhoooo

Sooo..im pleading with my fren to help me get autograph from westside cast hehehehe

Funny...today..I feel teh lack of appetite....nothing seems to appeal to me...something feels like its gonna happen...and Im excited...but I dont know why.I feel like blogging more today even though I dont really have anything to blog about...

One of my bros was saying he feels that something is happening to him..mentally. all I could think of was that he was going mad...but I know this bro of mine and his senses are very accurate. I cant wait for church tomorrow because I know that in God's house, everything is better than best. it is the safest place to be. Thing about satan is that he always tries to scrwe with my mind...giving me evil thoughts...nasty thoughts and the lack of patience. And its really irritating! i really need to find a way to get rid of all that! Its hard to scold satan when you dont know whether certain thoguths are right or wrong. its like him telling me that paper is made from plants and me scolding him that its wrong..when its right. Well he deserves scolding to start with..but it doesnt make me any more correct than he is!

anyway..i think mentally im in a state of unrest now...maybe coz of certain thinks Im looking forward for God to fulfill...or watever....I really dont know..but I do know that when it comes....I will know it...

K shall end here...

GOD BLESS

No comments: