Sunday, April 02, 2006

God's day...

Hmmm today's message...speaking in tongues...

One of the greatests doubts in non-christians..even God believers from other denominations etc...dotn really believe in tongues. I admit that Im one of them...I dont know whether to believe of not..sigh

its been a longstanding question in my ehad..about whether tongues is even a godly thing...

The pastor talks about the occurance of tongues int eh bible and I recognize that..but I dont know if that kind of tongues..is even the same tongues that I hear...is it true?

Pastor said that the more we speak in the spirit..the more we connect with the Holy Spirit? Hmmm...

Im asking God to enlighten me on this thing...hahhaa maybe what Ive believeed as an early christian..has always been wrong? hmmm

LOVE

No comments: