Friday, April 21, 2006

Whats new?

Blisters and all, what else could go wrong? For the past 2 weeks, God has given me everything. Sunny weather, strength, cheerfulness and faith...

I do believe and remember that I cried a fwe nights back about a decision I made but the best poart about that is that in my hot tears, I read the bible and straight away....everything simmered down to a cool ning. I can really wonder how I every got to crying like that! hahahaha God works His powers and everyhting about those minutes are stripped to smitherines. I dont feel anything more than a mionute sadness. Which is quite sad in human and faithless terms...sorta seems like Ive lost a heart..ie: heartless? But Im not. I've just come to a point where I know I have placed it in God's hands. And I am sooo glad!

Work has been busy...but I am really getting used to it man! Its quite a "like home" feeling. I wonder what God has in mind for me!...

BTW, someone said I looked vaguely indian hahahahah what fun! New tamil words I learnt: Vai Mude and Aadiki Vasi..both mean about teh same thing :)
Aadiki Vasi - Lower your volume
Vai Mude - Close your mouth

and my fav...Pooti! (Shut up)

Soo...the theory is..when you come across soemone who irritates you..you start by telling him, "Aadiki Vasi" if he/she continues...you give him/her, "Vai Mude" ...if it reachs an intoleradle stage and ur hair is on ends and you can feel your blood presure bursting through your seams...."Pooti lah Dai!"

Enai Dai? meaning "what lah brother?"

Isnt a foreign language so fun to learn? Hehehehehehe esp of you get to use it every day and surprise pple with ur knowledge! Hahahahaha yeah well..it is cool to see pple react with eyes as big as mine. Makes me feel less of an alien...

and now I am officially crapping hahahaha

K im gonna go do some stuff...tomorrow is a gonna be as good a day as this day hahaha

God Bless!

No comments: