Saturday, April 22, 2006

Swooonnnn! Oh say my name!

Just went I rememebr by boss in SSO calling em ning maria coz I look fillipino..and I went witht he flow and cracked jokes about it. But today, I would be even willing to to adopt that name if a certain someone would only sing it to me hahahahaha Just finish watching Westside Story and the lead guy is so bloody cute and his voice is "to die for" that when he sang, "maria"....you'd guess what my reaction was hahahah. if it werent for the fact that I was sitting down, Id have fainted. Ohhh say my name! "Ning"

For those of you who dont know what the story is about...its a modern day Romeo & Juliet. Wasnt too happy about that at first because its another love story! Eventually one or both die and the show ends..even if they dont die..I wudnt be over the moon about it. Guess its just my dislikings and disbelief in such stuff anymore? hahahah But the acting was so real that it still touched me. Not to mention the dancing and singing that more or less made my eyes wider than they already are hahahaha I am sooo impressed! Im so smitten by the lead man! Even checked his profile! Guess what! He's only 3 years younger! Wahahahahahaha (No Ning! Cool down!)

Got a rocket in your pocket. get coolly cool boy! - Westside story

Best song...emm its a tie between Maria and Somewhere...the earlier sing of somewhere was Barbara Streisand. Amazing!

So the standards are set and my fellow performers and I have a huge shoe to fill as we undertake the SP's 1st public musical! Tough man! I see how hard things are and its exciting but not funny!

Anyway..thats all for now, I will continue to deram over Joshua Young (lead guy) for the next few days :P Till then...

God Bless!

No comments: