Friday, January 26, 2007

I QUIT!我放弃了! my chinese sux!

这是我的第一个华文部落格。。。very 辛苦。。。cry!!Test my chinese
man!Test my hanyupinyin.

Okay everybody is surrounding me and quarreling about how the word "blog" is written in chinese! Dun quarrel! RESPECT!....GOAWAY!@@!

Anyway...all of them are making dumplings at my student's place and Ive more of less given up on making them. I can not make it lah! Let the professionals do it!
Aside from all this, I guess things are quite fun and happy on my end. :) Less thinking more doing. Do more get more done, think more, get nothign done at times hahahahaha

And the good news for today? ITS FRIDAY!!!(hmm..whyt eh spacing between all the punctuations so far apart?) Hahahaha

Im looking at my plans tomorrow and I think...I'll be in school coz I gotta jaga Moberly tomorrow... Sianz! Some of my students are going to study there later soooo HARDWORKING! Scully they go there and sleep! By the time I get there, just in time to wake them up.

I sorta think I need to run my life better :/ Must get back to real life and not face the 4 padded walls of my office. Sounds like IMH?Hahahah No its not. Thank God for all the students that make me laugh until I cry! They truly brighten up my day. Maybe coz our age difference is so little that Ican still tahan their jokes...hahah think all the older folks wud be sweating blood! As my student/junior/fren (all in one) would say, my immune system very very high...they are all the bacteria. Go figure why they call themselves "bacterias" Hahahah K lah..wont die from them.

K time to eat! Love you guys (same for my juniors/students/frens) who are "Tou Kan"ning MY BLOG! SOOO DHAY! (naughty in burmese)

God Bless!..Thanks God!

No comments: