Sunday, January 28, 2007

Talk w God

Sunday morning and before I left the house, my mum gave me the whole "why you go and buy this? why you go and buy that? " I left the house feeling discouraged and dissappointed and irritated and angry. Not a way to start a church day. While walking to church, I just kept trying to calm myself down. Afterall, no point in having all thse angry emotions in me right.
I guess all of this trying to calm myself down, resulted in me talking to God..or rather..the other way around. I know alot would be sceptic abt whether the whole conversation I had in my head wud be really with God..or just me talking to me. But the funny thing abt this conversation..is that the answers I got..seemed like they didnt come from my head...Its not like you say what you think..which is what i feel when I reply to Him...in His replies to me...it seemed like they flew in from somewhereelse... Hahaha anyway..yah thats what I had. And in fact that was what kept me company through the whole trip to church and thats what helped me to calm down.
I asked many questions like what fi the one Iw as talking to was satan..He replied, "would satan be talking to you abt godly things? Would Satan be asking you to rest in God's arms and look to Jesus for comfort?" I asked Him what was the difference between christianity and other religions. "He said christianity isnt a religion..it is a relationship...with a living God. It is a relationship that men doesnt need to work hard for. all they need to do is believe in Jesus Christ and believe that they are saved and blessed by His works. Other religions require sooo much praying and if you dont do it right, you wont get what you want. Christianity is from God down (coz He first loved us) while in other religions..its down up...you pray him, apease him and offer him sacrifices for him to bless you.

I know this entry is sensitive..for alot of my frens..there would be somethign stirring inside that could make you wanna stop reading this. I guess its a 2 edged sword for me...My love for God could very well draw me away from the frens I have...sadly..if only that wudnt be the case. Coz I still love all my frens. Even those that smoke and drink. its stupid but I scold you and bug you abt it coz I care. Like your own parents. When I spoke to God, he also sited me soo many verses and examples to explain His view.

If I cud half remember what Ive wanted to say since yesterday..I wud tell it all to you... :/ All I remember is that I found a student who is graduating soon and is now my sister hahaha whats funny is that he's bigger than me by..4 days. 26 Oct 2006. I wud have screamed if it was the same date coz the 2 of us have become soo close. :)

Saw this old woman selling "Mai ya Tang" malt candy. She's old! and yet she's sitting by Holland V every week, with a pot of malt candy selling at $1. I remmber eating that and twirling the sweet around in 2 chopsticks and when I bought one from her, I wanted to ask her to help with the Moberly Launch but I guess I had to look for her another time. I wonder if she'd find me suspiscious at suddenly offering such a big opportunity. I wonder how much she earns!?!?!

Gotta go to church soon..before I go, I have to empty out somethingelse I discussed with God...its abt Pravin...I asked Him about Pravin and I and He said, "ask and ye shall receive" I asked why, He said," dont you think there was a reason why your relationship was soo strong?" Dont you think this is why so many things have happened even after you guys broke up. I said," I know why we broke up" He said, " because you were losing sight of me. i had to bring you out to bring you back to me first, before letting you guys continue....." I want to tell you more but I dont think you guys would even want to hear it. I believe that in the next year..somethign will happen..I know you guys would be telling me otherwise...I know you all do it for my own good and I appreciate. Within all that, please know that since being a christian, I have learnt that should something not go the way I want it, All that matters is God is with me and my dissappointment is not great so if you fear that I wud fall again due to this conversation with God, on the contrary...it will only make me stronger when I fall. But that doesnt mean I dont believe in His promises.

God Bless

No comments: