Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year! Medan (day 3 & 4) part 1

New Years eve I went out w my cousin and for the 1st time in a long time, we had heart to heart talks. We watched Charlotte's Web cause he wanted to watch and I promised to watch it with him and then we walked from PS to Bras Basah, Suntec, Marina Sq, City Link, City Hall, Bugis. Hahahahah My feet are tired but who cares! Its my cousin! he's bigger size than me but younger by a few years, yet amazingly, we clicked! Im sooo very proud to be his cousin and he is damn smart lah!
He told me how every of our cousins is so artistic , even me but he doesnt seem to have that genes. I told him that given his mechanical background, he could come up with something more sophisticated like a robot delivering flowers etc hahahahha
He is also one of the super rare good guys..just when Im starting to think that spore chinese guys cant make it...he is the rare glimmer of hope. Heheheh no offence to other guys..rest assured that the guys I know..more or less have a future hahahah esp those bros I sayang alot.
So...Ive come to a conclusion that whoever mistreats my cousins' hearts..I will slap them left, right, centre, upside down and REPEAT! How dare these women ill-treat my loved ones!

K gonna makan break. will get back later!

No comments: