Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The president will ask me to tea...

And he did! He asked al of us to tea! The whole Musical cast, crwe and band and other impt staff directors etc..went to the Istana to have tea with the President. :)

I had to host the event coz Jimmy was sick but boy did I relish in it :P The President asked who I was at the end and the Principal said I did a good job! :P Had a colleague ask me if Iw anted to do more events! If I wasnt working in SAA, I wud nod till my head dropped off! But since Im working in SAA, everything I do has to be in discretion..think before you act dear!

Im still happy abt having hosted int eh Istana, might not seem like a big deal but to have Mr President and Mrs President sitting in front of you as you crack a joke...priceless! Wud be better with more laughter and cheers etc. thanks to allt he frens there, It wasnt as quiet. Hehehehe

If I cud, Id show pics but you know the procedure....:P

Thanks Father!

God Bless

No comments: