Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Time is here again

Its scary how so many of my students actually read this blog. I guess I wud need to exercise self censorship, for fear that one of them would come to my office and say, "hehehe i read your blog! Are you okay?" Hahaha

Anyway...I still believe in frankness...I am who I am, officer or not.

Speaking of frankness, checked my email today and found that my ex sent me his regards. What a sweet sour moment. I replied in all enthusiasm, telling him that I went to Medan and abt ISC and Comperes. Im glad he took the intiative to send his regards! Im surprised actually! Which is why I replied so extensively, suspecting that this would be one of the rare and endangered emails and that I wud never have another chance to talk to him. For all I know, it wud be 1-2 years later before he even sends an email again. I also wrote so much in the reply...because I wanted to show that I had no animosity against him. He is afterall, a good bf, if given the chance...
At the end of the day he is still my bestest best bro. in fact, he is the one I sayang most. Wud there be a girl who hurts him, Id do more than slap the girl left right centre inside out... Call me crazy...Ive always been crazy anyway. But seriously, I especially miss this bro. I still do think that I cud sit down with this one and talk abt life again....this is prob one of the few bros whom I can speak like that to hahaah
As for my other bros, those I can speak on par with, and those whom are my small bros, I will still slap the one who hurts them...none of them deserve to be treated that way! unless they are posessive or agressive.
To be honest, even now, Ive got this feeling in my stomache...since receving this mail...call me stubborn and scold me to get over...I believe I have... I believe and I hope that in years to come, I will have a really close bro as my family fren and likewise. Call me idealistic but hopes do come true.
Alot have said that ive grown up through the years..I for one think Ive grown up through the past 3 years. For now, i believe that God will provide all my needs...that I wont have to look far for anyone. Call me yaya and expect to have someone drop by my feet but I beg to differ. :P When God is by your side, you dont need to beg. Sit still ruth!

As the new year slowly creeps into our hearts, I truly await for new things to happen in my life, at work or at play or at home. :) 2007, here I come!

My New Year Resolution this year:

1) Grow closer to God
2) Get better at working
3) Find my music again
4) Get fit
5) Be a better person

Father, you have carried me so far for the past year. In the blink of an eye, I missed the months of last year...but last year was also one of the most memorable years...
1) SP Musical
2) SAA work
3) ISC club, ISC camp
4) closure with Pravin
5) closer to Alan, Sis, Ah Kah
6) Overseas Comm service to Medan

Father, I pray for peace this year...I pray for the lack of losing loved ones and loved ones losing their loved ones, I pray for health and blessings for all whom I know, I pray for a better understanding of you, even a tinge of your infinite wisdom.

I thank you for your love for me, your protection, your blessings. I thank you for letting me experience every single thing Ive experienced, bad or good, big or small...

Father, you understand me the most...because you see everything that happens to me and I take comfort that you are always there to see and when I feel no one is there to hear me, you are there. I will sing for you God!

God Bless

No comments: