Friday, January 19, 2007

Memories

When I see you, I see a memory
I see the movie reel roll back to what was once
I understand the akward road of no return
to what is now long gone

When I hear things, it brings back feeling
And suddenly I feel a knot inside my heart
The kind of feeling that I havnt felt a long long time
But doesnt matter, what is gone is gone

Memories,
a mix of all emotions in our hearts
The sourness of broken dreams
the sweet and happy starts
all mixed in one
and this is who I am, Im full of
Memories
A Movie reel recording every part
the times I cry, the times I laugh
the times Im stuck
And memories make us who we are

I look up above and every star I see
Seems like the smile I used to see that lit my heart
The lights still shining but dim never go away
Make me smile and cry and tear and think about

I sing the song, a song that many sing
with their mouths or from the pits of broken rooms
I write the songs that many know, make them think of long ago
I shake the untouched bottle in our hearts

Memories
Life stories that make each person who they are
No one can be the same from end to start
It makes your life seem interesting
Those memories
some sweet some sour
some that are too dark
It doesnt matter sometimes who we were before
So long they dont rule who we are now.

Ning

Havnt written a song for a long time. Think I stopped for awhile to prevent myself from falling into memories. I do know now, that memories dont go away...they just dim down.
Had a wonderful ISC AGM...I look at the kids go about their fun and sorta feel like the big sis... hahahah silly of me but thats truly what I felt. Somethings I believe God gave..this is one.
I guess after the whole formal shebbang, I stepped out of the place..thankful God let me look after this club. I prayed there and then that...God will bless this club. That everyone's impression of this club will be better. For the next few mins..I also thought back on Pravin. If he were here..what wud he feel? Wud he be proud of ISC? Hahahah I think he would. :)
I dont think my memories will ever go away...nor will it ever dim to nothing...But I know that all od does, he does with a meaning and blessing. :)

God Bless

No comments: