Saturday, January 20, 2007

Rain!

Haiz...at West Coast now and its raining! Haiz..thank God for lap tops and wireless! Just hope my stuff at the BBQ pit is still okay.....

I was planning to sit down at a corner of the pit and concentrate on God but while Im here..my bible is away from me. Sorta reminds me about this pastor I read about last time, who memorized the whole book of matthew while kept in jail.

One of my bros is back in Spore and Ive never really considered it before he left but I do miss his company. He is the closest church fren I have and the closest indian bro? hahahah Im also glad he's back to find his future. Coz I know its been a tough journey for the past few years for him and after a long holiday and possibly soul searching, I have confidence he will do alot better now. :) Dai, you better pull up those socks of yours ah!

To my side, the ISC people are playing monopoly..singaporean version...irony? Hahahahah The only sporean, me isnt playing at all hahahahahha I think one of them owns scotts road hahaha.
Had the intention of staying over tonight but I think it really wudnt be the case because...got work to do. Haiz....Plan to hit home by 10.30? But its saturday! sigh

Anyway..Im truly tempted to get a serviette from Mac D's and a pen from the air, and start writing a song. Had a dream last night and because of that, Im tempted to write something down...as usual, thats more or less where I get inspiration....lets hope these songs dont fulfill themselves.

Anyway...what Ive read today about God's Word...Jesus has died and paid for our sins, past, present and future...for that, we shouldnt be scared, worried or stressed etc because we are now righteous by his blood. So When God looks at us, He sees the pure Jesus instead of us...soo we are blessed. Whatever trials we get from Satan..is temporal and Im ready to pronounce that! Im ready to tell Satan that he is useless when I have God with me! I believe that good things will be coming my way...I believe what Ive always believed will come true. :) I know somethings I believe come across as ridiculous in other people's eyes and I wish I cud explain. Sorta feels like who my past relationship was...I had so much confidence in it but I cud never explain why..even if I tried..it wud be hard to make sense. One of those "if I tell you, I would sound stupid" and "I know it sounds stupid but its true!" moments.

I pray for the rain to stop... :) and of all my smart brain cells...it never occured to me that my lack of paper n pen is ofsetted by my laptop! Wahahahaha

BTW...any of my indian mahchas, if you have Chandramukhi, I want! The raa raa song has got me hocked and the mtv has been stuck in my mind :P I wanna watch.

God Bless!

No comments: