Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My well wishes to all ISC graduating students

Time just goes by so fast that 3 years feel like a year...I am glad to have known you guys and look forward to knowing you guys as friends than students...truth is...I never really thought you guys as students in the 1st place...but siblings. It is even my honor to be the Ning Jie. "Jie" (big sister) means alot to me.

As you go out to work, dont lose sight of life and fun (somehow I know most of you wont) even when you work, it may be stressful at 1st, but in the middle of all that, find fun in the work that you do. That is what will keep you going in work. You are all super talented in your own ways and thats what made ISC such a happening place. When all colours combine, we have a rainbow rite.

Of course, always turn back once in awhile to say hi to ISC peeps. Always come back once in awhile, if not , drop a mail or comment in ISC website, friendster, yahoo group etc (I promise to revive it!) I will also promise that you guys will be remembered. :P For good or bad reasons...up to you!

I hope that from now onwards, "with us, you will never be alone" will extend to beyond SP...that so long as you were from SP ISC, you will never be alone.

I may not be the strongest of frens in your books or most of you might have thought of me as the unusually informal SAA Officer (No More Ms Ning!)...but amidst all that, should you feel bored and need someone to crap with or bitch to or gossip with hahahaha anything also can.

So..as you all happily but hesitantly count the days to end of SP years...I sincerely hope you live the next stages of your life happily! And dont forget to update me when you guys find your "----fren" and so happen to want to tie the knots hahahaha

RESPECT!

God Bless

No comments: