Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Wow...

I know I havnt been actively blogging. Somethings are more important to me now a days...God's word...

Yesterday was a busy busy day...sorta makes me hate working life because every that is done, consists of 70% of paperwork/admin work. It sickens me. I was never a fan of paper work and I sure as hell ma not gonna start liking it..even if I wanted to.

Anyway..by the end of the day...I was super sian..only thing keeping me hopeful was the meeting up w some of my sec sch juniors, boy have they grown up so fast!
Before I left the office, one of my students came to see me and we had a really good heart to heart talk. It wasnt about work or school coz I for one dont like talking abt work outside of the office :/ we talked abt ISC and its members and by the end of our talk, we had sooo many common points that the both of us would just be laughing at how similar our lives have been. She is such a sweet girl and its a pity I wont be seeing her as much after she graduates but somehowI figure that we will end up as really good friends. I dont know how we became close and started talking but God definitely had something to do w that. We talked till I was late for my meeting up session but as I walked to the station and waited for the train...I cudnt help but smile at what had just happened! It has been such a long time since I wud think of something that happened and subconsciously and uncontrollably smile to myself. I must have looked stupid but I dont care hahahahha

Once again...after sooo long, I feel that God is not telling me something...However it is I know that in His arms, nothing bad can happen.

I do however wanna thank God for all the bits of coincidences that have happened. For letting me be able to mix into ISC and be the sister and not the officer of the club. Not that I dont wanna be called Ms Ho or Ms Ning (geez!) but because you can never lead them unless you really know them as friends and vise versa. Im not perfect and im often scared people will realize that but I guess its time I got over that coz the more we hide, the more people will know.

Father, I pray for wisdom to handle everything in my workplace, I pray for wisdom to counsel students and not lead them in the wrong path..also not to let myself be stirred into the wrong path.

Jesus, thank you for your blood and body. Thank you for your sacrifice that I am found right with God. Please take care of my kids or siblings...prosper them in their health and studies and personal lives. Dont let me be the stranger..but the sister..who can give sounds advice.

God Bless

No comments: