Sunday, January 28, 2007

POsting it fast

Went for my old church's youth gathering. Its abit strange coz I havnt seen them in ages and somehow the place hasnt changed. From what I gathered, the youth int hat church are starting to move away... Ive asked God if its coz of the teaching. One of the reasons why I moved away from there..was coz of the teaching...something abt it that I cudnt remember...all I know...I ma glad of being in New Creation. One of the reasons why I went back today...was because I wanted to see how different the 2 churches are....What i heard wasnt too bad. I wish I had more wisdom to discern such stuff...God's wisdom I mean.

Anyway...I guess... I have to stop here..laptop going flat...wanted to type more but allt he msn msgs and emails Im getting...took away the time..SHIT..haiz

Whatever it is Im home, rushing for a video that I shudnt even be doing..sigh...Im truly too lenient and too giving that its making even me frustrated but how can I complain? Wats truly irritating is if they dont realize and take it for granted.....haizz....
Looks like I gotta burn the freaking midnight oil..I truly pray that God keeps my head cool and I dont get easily irritated....

K gotta run! God Bless!

No comments: