Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ohhh Jesus, I rest in your arms :P

I got a big shock today and the colour on my face washed off thinking that this year's ISFO wud be a flop. Thanks to God for his providence hahaha

Had a HUGE meeting with ISC today and for the 1st time, I showed them I meant business...not that I scolded them..I just did alot of explanation on why things had to be that way. I also put alot of hopes and visions on the table. I think I scared alot of them..I think we are really stepping into new ground...I think...I think Im gonna get a headache....
Alot of procedure were ironed and to enforce all of that, I am typing out every single thing I said to be put in the minutes and sent to every member. I know this club can reacht he higher places.
But I think I biting more than I can chew...

God, I know that we as your children..have your blessings..that you bless the path we take and all whom we come in contact with. I praise you! I praise your beautiful and wonderful name!

Go ISC Go!

Had a good time yesterday, met up with a good bro of mine. He was a clown in poly man! And I just realized that its been 5 years since i went into poly! I had cried my heart when I got my A level results...but boy am I glad now! We both teared abit thinking abt the past...even the bad moments seem happy! Too funny until cry!

Anyway...Im quite shocked at all the analogies I have in my head now...

1) All are emotions are contained in different bottles in our hearts that has to be emptied out once in awhile or it will overflow
2) Everyone has their gd points and if everybody contributed their good points together..we would get a rainbow
3) It takes 2 hands to clap, anything else other than 2 hands...hurts
4) If you take the roots off a tree, it will die...you are the roots, your not at the top pf the org calender...but you are as important if not more

I asked myself before...what wud happen if I had more than 1 club? who wud I be loyal to? It has to be both! but...wud I lose the motivation to fight for them? Thats why I wanna do as much as I can now, to give them the foundation..then when they start operating on their own....they will fish their own fish!

God Bless

No comments: